- A tool bucket that is most suitable for making soil.
- It is useful as a storage of soil because there is a lid in the container of soil making.
- If you pass the hose through the ring, you can store the water by fixing the hose.
- Even mini size is a cute object.
- As a garbage can, on the seat of care such as picking flowers.
- If you do, you can pile up and clean up.
- Ideal for storing garden tools.
- Handy handle with convenient to carry.
GARDEN TOOL BUCKET
A tool bucket that is most suitable for making soil.
It is a garden tool bucket that is ideal for storing collective goods required for gardening together, containers for making earth, and soil storage.
The ring attached to the handle helps to fix the hose when storing water.
Because it can be used as a stool, you can sit and work on replanting flowers.
If you do a lid, you can clean up as it can be stacked even if the size is different.
It is a product won the 2010 Long Life Design Award.
Polypropylene(Container, Lid and Handle)
(whole unit with the lid on)